Small series: 500/1,000/1,500 Liters
Large series: 2,000/2,500/3,000/4,500 Liters
Standard Design Features:
- Double wall construction, horizontally built
- Saddles fully welded
- Gloss epoxy finish
- Vacuum monitoring gauge with guard
- Built to ULC-S601-07 Standard
- 2″ male quick coupling in spill box
- 2″ normal vent c/w cap
- Aluminum spill box cover with stainless steel hinges c/w splash guard
Option Design Features:
- Tank liner
- Mechanical level gauge
- Pumping system
- Solenoid switch on vacuum gauge
- Manway combined with spill box
Norms and Regulations:
- The used oil tank should be installed in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- The installer should insure that the normal venting of the unit is located in such a way that flammable and combustible vapors from the vent cannot enter into building’s ventilation system or come in contact with a source of ignition.
- The integrity of the shells should be verified by mean of regular inspections of the interstices of the vacuum monitoring gauge.
- The tank should be installed leveled.
- When using a support platform, it should be able to support the weight of 110% of the total tank capacity.
- The installer should ensure adequate protection against vehicular damage.